September 8
Backkkkkkk!
Man, this few days was pretty alright, nothing much to blog also, was kinda lazy to do so. Euro 2008 qualifiers etc. Germany won 13-0 over San Marino. WTF!? LOL! ok, I'm just gonna blog about yesterday, went to meet superwoman before meeting Hweezi, Suman, kenneth and DUDE! ahahas! Played some pasar malam stuff, MAN! I tell you, I sure are not cut out for those stuff, was fun actually lah! But Im very sure Im not cut out for those kinda stuff. LOL! After that, they wanted to watch the 9pm show, so went to watch and soon headed home. Send mianbaocaoren home! =D Ok, I went home after that, thought was gonna sleep early, but guess what?! I switch on the tv and switch here and there with the channels, then! HBO says that at 12.30am,they're gonna show, Tupac:Ressurection! Woooooo! For those who dont know, its not a show actually, its actually a documentary on Tupac's life. AND BOY WAS IT GOOD! =D I know its kinda boring for me to always be blogging about tupac, but Im just such a big fan of him, I just can't help it. If you people take some time to know about Tupac, to know who he really is, I'm sure you guys will be interested to know more about him etc.You guys can stop reading also lah, =D cause I cant expect people to read something you guys are not interested about. so stop reading from now on! cause the next section is all about Rap Music. =D
Mtv had this so called ranking of "The top 10 greatest MCs of all time"
The ranking are as followed
10. LL Cool J
9. Eminem
8. Ice Cube
7. Big Daddy Kane
6. KRS-One (Knowledge Reign Supreme-Over Nearly Everyone)
5. Nas
4. Rakim
3. Notorious B.I.G.
2. Tupac
1. Jay-Z
Tupac was second. But I also saw another one on youtube, Tupac was first. Hahas! But I've gotta say, Even if Tupac was not the greatest rapper ever, He is and will always be the most influential rapper ever. No rap fan can argue about that. Unless you're a Notorious B.I.G fan. Alright lah! guess I shall end off the post now! But Im gonna post one video, a poem written by Tupac before he pass away. This video is sang by students of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.(I SO SO WANA GO THERE!) OK! So enjoy!
Man, this few days was pretty alright, nothing much to blog also, was kinda lazy to do so. Euro 2008 qualifiers etc. Germany won 13-0 over San Marino. WTF!? LOL! ok, I'm just gonna blog about yesterday, went to meet superwoman before meeting Hweezi, Suman, kenneth and DUDE! ahahas! Played some pasar malam stuff, MAN! I tell you, I sure are not cut out for those stuff, was fun actually lah! But Im very sure Im not cut out for those kinda stuff. LOL! After that, they wanted to watch the 9pm show, so went to watch and soon headed home. Send mianbaocaoren home! =D Ok, I went home after that, thought was gonna sleep early, but guess what?! I switch on the tv and switch here and there with the channels, then! HBO says that at 12.30am,they're gonna show, Tupac:Ressurection! Woooooo! For those who dont know, its not a show actually, its actually a documentary on Tupac's life. AND BOY WAS IT GOOD! =D I know its kinda boring for me to always be blogging about tupac, but Im just such a big fan of him, I just can't help it. If you people take some time to know about Tupac, to know who he really is, I'm sure you guys will be interested to know more about him etc.You guys can stop reading also lah, =D cause I cant expect people to read something you guys are not interested about. so stop reading from now on! cause the next section is all about Rap Music. =D
Mtv had this so called ranking of "The top 10 greatest MCs of all time"
The ranking are as followed
10. LL Cool J
9. Eminem
8. Ice Cube
7. Big Daddy Kane
6. KRS-One (Knowledge Reign Supreme-Over Nearly Everyone)
5. Nas
4. Rakim
3. Notorious B.I.G.
2. Tupac
1. Jay-Z
Tupac was second. But I also saw another one on youtube, Tupac was first. Hahas! But I've gotta say, Even if Tupac was not the greatest rapper ever, He is and will always be the most influential rapper ever. No rap fan can argue about that. Unless you're a Notorious B.I.G fan. Alright lah! guess I shall end off the post now! But Im gonna post one video, a poem written by Tupac before he pass away. This video is sang by students of the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.(I SO SO WANA GO THERE!) OK! So enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home